10. The only foreigners you see on the street are either Afghanis or Bengalis.
9. You know where Khayaban-e- something is but have no idea what Khayaban means.
8. The most fun thing to do is to eat out at some restaurant.
7. You get to see the new Tom Cruise’s film even before Tom Cruise.
6. You entitle a lady (age ranging from 15 to 25) a BACHEE (a very young girl).
5. Everyone has a gun and I mean every one.
4. You come home after a hectic day and there is no electricity. You wake up in the morning and realize that there is still no electricity.
3. Your school/college/university gets closed when it rains.
2. When you are driving its never your fault.
1. Your city is no Paris but its definitely better than Paris.