- Pakistan actually claims to be a democratic country. Set of rules are prescribed on some document which worth’s less than a cheap condom; by the way they call it constitution 😛
- In Pakistan any army officer can have whichever civilian position even if they are reserved for civilians only. But of course the same rule does not apply the other way around.
- Pakistan’s foreign, internal, educational, you name it – any policy is determined by USA, SAUDIA ARABIA, UK, etc but never and I mean never by the people of Pakistan.
- We have law ministry but no law, we have foreign ministry but no foreign policy, we have schools but no education. We have bus stands but buses never ever stops there. The list goes on…
- Osama Bin Laden who use to work for USA in the 80’s like SADDAM HUSSEIN and now is in 50% partnership with the country is not in Pakistan. You know why? He feels insecure of the ongoing terrorist attacks in Pakistan.