I was tagged by my blogger friend Leila some time back. And according to the rules of this tag; I am suppose to share some 7 perfectly normal attributes about my personality that might be unusual or weird for few. They are:
1) I hate rain. Yes the one that many of you out their find romantic for unknown reasons😛 I despise the rainy season for many good causes. It gets all muddy, we Karachiites face power failures for hours, traffic jams, you get stuck where ever you are and can’t move freely when you want. And the biggest reason of all is; rain is quite unlucky for me😛
2) I like to watch slow, boring, reality based drama films. Yes the independent films those big studios reject for commercial value, I love to watch them especially if they are in foreign languages and with subtitles.
3) I have a whole 20 minute tooth brushing session every morning. I watch early morning news on the tele, checkout the world from my terrace, choose the outfit I am going to wear, check my inbox out while brushing teeth.
4) I use to change my hair styles after every two or three weeks. I had a pony tail once, one morning I decided to go bald, had almost every variety of hair-do’s and goatees. This thing is quite under control now since I have entered my professional life :P
5) I am in love with water, ocean, sea, swimming pool😛
6) I am afraid of heights. In other words I am alto phobic😛
7) I hate Chinese food, hate it , really really hate it. I dunno what people like about it😛